- Master of Arts, General Linguistics (Second Language Acquisition) (University of Stellenbosch, South Africa)
- Bachelor in Speech Pathology and Audiology (University of Stellenbosch, South Africa)
- Three-Part Treatment Plan for OPT (Oral Placement Therapy - Level 1)
- OPT: Assessment and Program Plan Development (Level 2)
- PROMPT® - Prompts for Restructuring Oral Muscular Phonetic Targets
- Speech Sound Disorders
- Developmental Language Disorders
- Hearing Impairment
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Special Education Teachers
- Occupational Therapists
- Physical Therapists
Seven years of clinical experience, of which 5 years were at a school for children with special needs in South Africa, and two years of home-based therapy experience in Singapore.
- Conditional registration under the Allied Health Professions Council Singapore.